To do our part in preventing the spread of COVID-19 in our community and workplace, we are restricting access to this facility for anyone who may have recently been exposed to the virus.
Please read this carefully.
By entering this facility, you are affirming and attesting that:
- You have not in the last 14 days had any close contact with anyone who is either confirmed or suspected of being infected with COVID-19, including anyone who was experiencing or displaying any of the known symptoms of COVID-19 (which are listed in item (3) below); AND
- You have not in the last month traveled to a restricted area that is under a Level 2, 3, or 4 Travel Advisory according to the U.S. State Department (including China, Italy, Iran, and most of Europe); AND
- (c) You do not currently experience or display, and you have not in the last 14 days experienced or displayed, any of the following symptoms:
- Elevated temperature or fever of 100.4 F or higher;
- Shortness of breath and/or difficulty breathing
- Loss of smell and/or taste
- Fatigue, muscle aches, chills, shaking, or
- Persistent headaches
If you answered YES to any of the above statements, you may NOT enter this building.
Thank you for your cooperation.