HOMEARAMA® has been a tradition in the Greater Cincinnati area since 1962. The first HOMEARAMA® was held in Finneytown. The always-popular event is presented annually by the Home Builders Association of Greater Cincinnati (HBA). Known as the premier showcase of new homes, it features one-of-a-kind custom homes that most buyers only dream of. Let’s look at the top 10 reasons to build a HOMEARAMA® home:
- Take advantage of $85,000 in advertising dollars that the HBA spends to promote the show. HOMEARAMA® can be your marketing tool and budget for the entire year.
- Approximately 35,000+ attendees will tour your home over two weeks and three weekends.
- You benefit from a multitude of free media coverage on local TV stations and radio stations. Advertising for HOMEARAMA® appears on billboards, on Facebook and social media, in print publications (including the Cincinnati Enquirer) and elsewhere. Plus show builders are also featured in Housetrends Magazine Plan Book.
- Increase exposure for your company. The show represents a great opportunity to introduce a new product in the market.
- Branding your company as a HOMEARAMA® home builder increases your cache.
- HOMEARAMA® home builders are trusted and considered to be the best in the market.
- Build credibility. Show attendees perceive HOMEARAMA® builders as the best of the best.
- Set your company apart from the competition. HOMEARAMA® homes typically appreciate faster than other homes.
- Showcase the latest in housing designs and construction technology. Take advantage of numerous supplier discounts on products and services in your HOMEARAMA® home. You can pass thousands of dollars in savings on to the buyer.
- Increase leads and sales for your company with a HOMEARAMA® home.
If you are a builder, considering joining the 2021 show at Parkside Estates at Coldstream, contact Karen today.